Monday, June 13, 2011

"Please Don't Holler!!!" Blog Update

Thank you all for your recent visits to the "Please Don't Holler" blog, previously known as the stuffy "Ritz Brothers Appreciation Society" (what was I thinking?  This is the Ritz Brothers for crying out loud!).  I started this blog three years ago (with encouragement from Jeff Abraham), and then promptly ignored it (sorry, Jeff).  In the meantime, Janna Ritz established the Ritz Brother's Facebook Page, rounding up in the process a community of interesting and fun fans.  It rekindled my interest in doing something creative with my Ritz blog, so I rechristened it as "Please Don't Holler" and recently started adding content.

Many of you have visited the blog and have left your comments.  I appreciate your support and look forward to growing the site and getting to know all of you better.  In the meantime, I have a lot of work to do cataloging and documenting the growing number of photos and videos I am accumulating.  For those of you who have visited the photos and video pages, I promise improvements to come.  Thanks for your patience.

So that's it.  Like you, I enjoy the Ritz Brothers, find their work entertaining at the least and fascinating at the best, and I want to learn more about them.  This blog will be my collection point for any Ritz-related material I can acquire, which I will link to the Facebook Group.  I hope you will visit often and participate in this fun community of Ritz Brothers fans.

All the best,
Tim        

No comments: